Employer Pension Scheme
RSJ Financial Planning can advise on a wide range of corporate pensions – specifically to meet the needs of owner-managed businesses and the requirement to meet the government’s workplace pension legislation.
We provide advice to employers on the selection and implementation of Group Personal Pensions and other types of corporate pensions. Our service includes contribution design, choice of provider, investment choice, administration and communication strategies.
To read more about what you can expect from us click here.
- Group Pension Pensions
- Executive Personal Pensions
- Group Stakeholder Pensions
- Group Self Invested Personal Pensions
Self Invested Pensions - SIPP & SSAS
We find that our approach is particularly valuable here, allowing pension planning, tax planning and wealth management to come together. We have helped clients use SIPPs and SSASs to achieve the following:
- Use of pension funds to purchase property for the business when other funds were not available
- Tax planning for property investors
- Separation of business premises from trade to allow for business to be sold and property retained
- Funding of business using loan from SSAS
- Reduction of corporation tax using in-specie contribution of property to pension scheme
To arrange a free no obligation consultation call us on 0151 703 1088 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 0151 703 1088 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.